-=SiK=- Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-=Silent International Killers=-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CUBS (NOT A FAKE!) has returned

Go down 
+4
Bigniko
-=SiK=- Nixon
-=SiK=- Stickman
CUBS
8 posters
AuthorMessage
CUBS

CUBS (NOT A FAKE!) has returned Empty
PostSubject: CUBS (NOT A FAKE!) has returned   CUBS (NOT A FAKE!) has returned Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:28 pm

Hello gents. It is I CUBS ... the real fucking thing too! I just got banned from our server by 2 -=SiK=- by the names of -=SiK=- beer and -=SiK=- Quit. I realize I haven't been around in about a year but these noobs have to learn the history of this clan before they start banning people.

Besides that Im glad to see that some have taken it upon themselves to keep this clan alive, one that has been going strong for over 10+ years. I wont try to intervene with what you guys got going here. I would like to help with the forums and server administration if I can. Niko send me a pm so we can figure out permission status. Also ill send all the HOFs and vets the new site address (includes, master, detox, pred, kid, kor, loco, salad, and more). No garauntees on their responses but at least they will know.

Oh and if I could id like the rcon for our new server. Ill help anyway I can plus I would like to be unbanned if it actually was our server I got banned from. I admined for notag, distort and sik so I am no fool to the game. Niko keep in touch with me. I should still be on msn. I may appear away a lot when im not so hit me up on msn as well.

Laterz gents ... oh I saw sharpy and niko on and they know im legit. Learn the in game tag it never changes ... though I should change the {Ldr} tag shouldnt I. Ill go with {HOF} or maybe {RLdr} not sure it will be one or the other.
Back to top Go down
-=SiK=- Stickman

PostSubject: Re: CUBS (NOT A FAKE!) has returned   CUBS (NOT A FAKE!) has returned Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Welcome back to being active Cubs!
Back to top Go down
-=SiK=- Nixon
Admin
-=SiK=- Nixon

PostSubject: Re: CUBS (NOT A FAKE!) has returned   CUBS (NOT A FAKE!) has returned Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:53 pm

welcome back & Add me on msn : sofnixon@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://sof2-sik.forumotion.com
Bigniko

PostSubject: Re: CUBS (NOT A FAKE!) has returned   CUBS (NOT A FAKE!) has returned Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:22 pm

CUBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I thought if myself and SHARPY started recruiting again you and Hell would pop your head out and say hello...lol Glad to see you M8.
Back to top Go down
-=SiK=- Nixon
Admin
-=SiK=- Nixon

PostSubject: Re: CUBS (NOT A FAKE!) has returned   CUBS (NOT A FAKE!) has returned Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:23 pm

NIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
https://sof2-sik.forumotion.com
-=SiK=- Sharpy

PostSubject: Re: CUBS (NOT A FAKE!) has returned   CUBS (NOT A FAKE!) has returned Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:44 pm

Ye sorry about that CUBS, the person who banned you was not apart of sik and it wasnt sik serv, just some random nub.

Glad to see ya back tho cheers
Back to top Go down
-=SiK=- AGGA

-=SiK=- AGGA

PostSubject: Re: CUBS (NOT A FAKE!) has returned   CUBS (NOT A FAKE!) has returned Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:00 am

hi CUBS Wink !
Back to top Go down
PRED|CCCC

PostSubject: Re: CUBS (NOT A FAKE!) has returned   CUBS (NOT A FAKE!) has returned Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:16 am

FUCK YOU! FAKE AND GAY!
Back to top Go down
Lycan

PostSubject: Re: CUBS (NOT A FAKE!) has returned   CUBS (NOT A FAKE!) has returned Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:00 am

cubbzyy!!
Lol pred!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CUBS (NOT A FAKE!) has returned   CUBS (NOT A FAKE!) has returned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CUBS (NOT A FAKE!) has returned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-=SiK=- Gaming :: Free For All :: Free Talk-
Jump to: