-=SiK=- Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-=Silent International Killers=-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can Help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-=SiK=- focusz

I can Help Empty
PostSubject: I can Help   I can Help Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:57 am

Hey focusz, here, im already assuming im going to join SiK, of course all my old good friends, considering i was in SiK ALREADY and i know niko and hell and ldrs will welcome me, but i just started a new team [its also on DB] called [`hh] heavy hitters, its only a team not a clan, but we have a perfect rented server, from canada, so everyone gets nice ping, US, CANADA AND EUROPE, and i have Admin to it so until we can get a SiK rented server, we can use that one for wars.

2nd of all, I am more then willing to pay 5-10 a month to keep SiK server running because i have a feeling this will be a great clan again Smile And we need to make sure only P R O S make it in. Smile ANYWAY CHEERS MATES! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://demobase.eu
-=SiK=- AGGA

-=SiK=- AGGA

I can Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can Help   I can Help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:39 am

You're in SiK mate. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bigniko

I can Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can Help   I can Help Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:42 pm

-=SiK=- focusz wrote:
Hey focusz, here, im already assuming im going to join SiK, of course all my old good friends, considering i was in SiK ALREADY and i know niko and hell and ldrs will welcome me, but i just started a new team [its also on DB] called [`hh] heavy hitters, its only a team not a clan, but we have a perfect rented server, from canada, so everyone gets nice ping, US, CANADA AND EUROPE, and i have Admin to it so until we can get a SiK rented server, we can use that one for wars.

2nd of all, I am more then willing to pay 5-10 a month to keep SiK server running because i have a feeling this will be a great clan again Smile And we need to make sure only P R O S make it in. Smile ANYWAY CHEERS MATES! bounce
FOCUS nice to see your bro. Smile

I will fund the UK server indefinitely, and the USA server...initially I will fund for 6 months (maybe more), but I want effort to be put in from our members.

If you cannot donate...no Problem...ADVERTISE on the internet for free. DINK has a FREE link to download the game. Mention the Money Tourney. Drive people to the servers. Does anyone like lower numbers in the servers? I don't..lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I can Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can Help   I can Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-=SiK=- Gaming :: Soldier Of Fortune Mp Test :: Servers-
Jump to: